A UK and international specialist plant hire, sales & service group with a synonymous brand-leadership reputation and sustainable record of continuous growth in its chosen market is entering a new phase in a long-term business expansion plan. Critical to the success of this initiative is a step-change in the resourcing and development of people to meet present and forward demands
To lead the group’s resourcing activities, a new career-defining opportunity has been created for a capable and experienced Talent Acquisition Manager. Accountable to the Group HR Lead and working closely with senior management across UK and international EMEA operations, your role will ensure the group has access to and secures the requisite capabilities and capacity to achieve immediate operational demands and long-term objectives. Your expertise in full-cycle, omni-channel sourcing from the recruitment market and ability to innovate effective recruitment initiatives will equip you to secure the best available talent for the business. You will contribute to re-defining and modernising employer branding and enhancing the measured effectiveness of recruiting and selection methods.
Your professional skill sets will demonstrate preferably
• A background in identifying, sourcing, attracting, recruiting, selecting and on-boarding people from a wide, multi-level spectrum of professional, technical, sales, administrative and specialist disciplines
• A wide experience of recruitment sourcing, e.g. social and business networking sites, recruitment advertising job boards, etc. generating pipelines and talent pools.
• Experience of operating with geographically-dispersed teams and undertaking travel to support the leadership teams
• Adaptability to successfully develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders from all organisation levels and diverse backgrounds and cultures.
• Strong capabilities in designing, structuring and organising selection and assessment processes including psychometric profiling and ability testing. Managing contract and offer generation, background checking and on-boarding activities.
A attractive reward package comprising competitive basic salary, bonus, company car, pension and benefits will be constructed to attract the best candidate.